Just Installed My Ugo Katayama Rear Spoiler

Here it goes...

Tell me what you guys think of it.. BTW I'm the only one in the country with it...

Very Nice. Who did you purchase the spoiler from. I might want to get one myself.

Nah, I don't hate you. But let someone try to order it and then tell me what happens.. I tryed to order from then some JDM parts and they said it'll take a few weeks for them to get the part from Japan and then after that I never heard back from them.. I can guarantee you that the Spoiler isn't in stock and will probably be a waste of time.. But if you guys want it please call them and try..

Hey Gslx4s, I was wondering if that was your GS in your Avatar?? That's hot...

Nah, I don't hate you. But let someone try to order it and then tell me what happens.. I tryed to order from then some JDM parts and they said it'll take a few weeks for them to get the part from Japan and then after that I never heard back from them.. I can guarantee you that the Spoiler isn't in stock and will probably be a waste of time.. But if you guys want it please call them and try..

Hey Gslx4s, I was wondering if that was your GS in your Avatar?? That's hot...

You for sure have a point there as far as the stock of the parts go. I have found that most of the shops that show ad's for product out of japan, uless they are direct, need to take the long route in order even get the product. But if the the links help some one, then thats good to. :cheers: