Paid Dealer To Fix,still Have Same Problem

I brought my ‘96 ES 109,000mi. into the dealer yesterday because I was losing power steering fluid, I would fill it to the full line, the next day it would be down to the low line. The dealer quoted me $1200 for a new rack, tie rod ends and an alignment. I had them do the repair.I picked up the car today (Friday) and same problem as before. I will be returning Monday morning to the dealer. My question is what should I expect them to do? I never had any problems before with their service dept and I don’t know how to handle this.

It sounds to me like the dealership did not carry out the P/S repair in the proper manner. Talk to the service manager about it, and make sure you do not get charged extra for any additional repairs. Do not get cheated out by the service dept as this is where most of the revenue and profits come in from a dealership.

BTW which dealership in NYC did you take your ES in? Bay Ridge or Manhattan? I've heard many service complaints at both of them from other members.