Exhaust Question

Need your help guys...and girls. Does anyone know if the GReddy PE exhaust was discontinued or not? Also, has anyone ever heard of somthing called the Eagle @ exhaust? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MonStarr :ph34r:

• 5 months later...
Need your help guys...and girls. Does anyone know if the GReddy PE exhaust was discontinued or not? Also, has anyone ever heard of somthing called the Eagle @ exhaust? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MonStarr  :ph34r:

I do not have any info on those two exhaust systems for you. I do have the Borla Exhaust on my GS 430. It has a very deep sound, which, over time with use, is sounding really good. It is much cheeper than the GReddy, easy to install, and very nice looking. If your not set on the GReddy, and open to other avenues, would definately check it out.

• 2 months later...

MonStarr  :ph34r:

I do not have any info on those two exhaust systems for you. I do have the Borla Exhaust on my GS 430. It has a very deep sound, which, over time with use, is sounding really good. It is much cheeper than the GReddy, easy to install, and very nice looking. If your not set on the GReddy, and open to other avenues, would definately check it out.

HI, Concerning the Borla Exhaust, do you experience and resonation inside the cabin during acceleration or crusing down the freeway? I am considering the Borla on my GS430, but don't want the annoying interior irritaiton. I just want to hear those pipes when in the aggressive driving mode, if you know what I mean.

Thanks Oly