Air Filter Adaptor

Can anybody point me in the right direction? I own a 1990 LS400 and am looking to by an the adaptor to attach an aftermarket K&n filter to the Mass Air Flow Sensor. I have looked up and down and no luck.

Thanks ahead for any suggestions.

G

hummm......i haven't seen any adapters, but if you buy the whole intake kit it comes with the adapter connected to the intake housing......pricey though

unfortunatley you can't just take the OE air box out and put a free flow conical filter on, (i'm sure you know this), the Maf has to be connected or the will start and then stumble and die....

good luck

skperf.

I have had my ls for about seven years now. I am going to keep her until she dies. I went from a novice to an avid DIY'er through this site and I plan on blocking off all heat sources to the Air filter just to see how she feels. If I dont like it I will put her back to her OEM status. I research everything though. Thoroughly. Thanks for the heads up though.