All Modders Listen Up!

I read in the PlanetSoarer Website Forums that the Twin Supercharger from the 4.0 Jaguar engine fits the 1UZFE. I also read that you can port and polish the 4.0 1UZFE into a 5.5 Liter. Look into that definitely.

that's awesome man...I'll definately look into both of those

thanx a lot...also I just got my brakes put on, and I had to learn to drive all over again to avoid stopping everywhere...hahaha, and the HID's I put in are rediculous my girlfriend's mom has a brand new acura 3.5RL and my lights are so much brighter than her's it's not even funny...this is gonna be one sweet ride in a couple months

thanx for all the help,

Bryan

• 1 year later...

you're prob all done by now but if not i got some ideas for ya

if you've gone with forced induction, def get a stand alone fuel/engine mgmt system- aem makes a good one, Color matched H.R.E's are a symbol of affluence here in miami, TIEN full adjustable racing suspension, Falken Azenis rubber, A nice in Dash DVD/touch screen system will get you tons of attention, No one sounds better than Borla exhaust, Upgraded tranny( ive seen the autos start cooking after 400hp), 100 shot of Nitrous Oxide should help in 1/4 mile's, and get a good tuner/ mechanic with a dyno to keep your car running smooth. Nothing worse than a fast as he(( car, than one that lasts you a week because it wasnt set up right. There is soooooooo much more, but let me know if you're not done so i can keep going