Slight Play In Back Wheel

When changing my brakes last week i noticed when i tightened the lugs all the way and jscked the car back up i noticed about 1maybe 2mm of play when i shook the wheel to make sure it was tight. I checked the passenger side for play but there was none. I looked with a friend to see if i could see where the play was coming from but everything looked tight even while he shook the wheel. What could be causing this? and where should i try lookin next?

The axle bearing is starting to fail if you can see no other looseness anywhere. It will start making a roaring/grinding noise as it get worse, also it may start to drag on the brake disc, turn your radio down once in a while & listen so you can get it changed when it gets worse. Any decent shop can replace it, doesen't have to be a Lexus dealer.

oh yea i for got which side rear bearing it was but one of them go out under stress and time. i read this about the supra and i am assuming that its the same with the sc. and its worse if you wear S tires