2004 Rx330 For Sale

fredylee

It has AWD (all 330s shipped to the NW are AWD), roof rack, heated seats, leather, 6 CD changer, 18" wheels, adaptive wipers/headlights, headlight washers & upgraded bulbs, roof rack, etc. The only things of substance that I know it doesn't have are the NAV/Camera, DVD, laser cruise, top of the line stereo system, and the enhanced tow package. Probably some minor stuff, too, but that's the basics.

And that included tax, license, etc. Even including the treatments for leather and paint, and the longest extended warranty, we were out the door for about $42K. I'm not saying that everyone could get that deal, or that I could get it every day, but I got it that day.

It could be that having brought brochures with us for the Pacifica and a couple others, and having them unobtrusively but obviously on the sales guy's desk, may have helped.

I do wish you well.

I have one for sale too. Here's my payoff and firm asking price:

$36,044.41 or take over lease: $458.87/mth

3333 miles on the clock

same options as fredy

color: Millennium Silver Metallic

Selling because my boss just bought me a car! (Unfortunately not as nice but the price is right...)

Email me: ausbj@yahoo.com or post here......

I bought an AWD RX330 with NAV, RES, Premium Plus, etc. from the same Lexus of Portland dealer back in September '03 for $43K(no registration).

If I were to buy MY car used today, I would not pay more than invoice - 10%. Since most RX330's are now going at or near invoice.

• 1 month later...

i duno about depreciation costs in oregon, but here it's roughly 20% so basing that ur rx was 46k, 20% off will leave u at selling ur rx330 at $37,200. :unsure: Maybe if ur price was around 38-40k, someone might bite for it right away. btw, is it true that there's no sales tax on the cars there? My friend bought his Gx in oregon becuz he said that there's no sales tax. He also gave me the frame and plastic plates so I've got those plates too! lol :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((( UPDATES - ****************** ))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want to sell my car at a lower price now, how about $40.5k

Miles is 3.5k now.

Better take it, I will throw in an original Lexus all season mat in there (worth $100), it is wet season now. you don't want your beautiful car to get dirty.

Let me know: Fredylee@comcast.net

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• 6 months later...

sorry fredylee. maybe if you knew my local friend here (who loves cars and practically knows everyone in town) he might have gotten you a buyer for ur RX330 on the first month you were selling it. btw, how much does the dealer offer you if you trade it in?? Usually the dealers REALLY want your business and they MIGHT match a good price for it if you will buy the Touareg from them.

Better hurry too before the RX400h comes out (i really don't know if it will affect the price of the 330s, but the chances of getting a buyer would be less because everyone wants to be "in" with hybrid.)

Have you been actively advertising the car or are you just trying to sell it on here?

No, I have not. I have just been trying to sell them here. Do you know where is the best place to advertice this car.

I am still enjoying this car, so while you guys are thinking about this car. I can still enjoy it. :D But if any of you are interested, I would be willing to sell it.

BTW, I have changed my mind, my future car will be the new Benz ML500 or the GX470. I have removed Touraeg off my list.

Let me know if any of you are interested or if any of your friends are interested.

email me at fredylee@comcast.net

Thanks from the NW

Have you been actively advertising the car or are you just trying to sell it on here?

No, I have not. I have just been trying to sell them here. Do you know where is the best place to advertice this car.

I am still enjoying this car, so while you guys are thinking about this car. I can still enjoy it. :D But if any of you are interested, I would be willing to sell it.

BTW, I have changed my mind, my future car will be the new Benz ML500 or the GX470. I have removed Touraeg off my list.

Let me know if any of you are interested or if any of your friends are interested.

email me at fredylee@comcast.net

Thanks from the NW

are u considering the 2006 ML500 or the 2005 ML500??

I am considering the new 2006 M Class, ML500. Those thing is a beauty. The Grill on the ML500 looks great compares to the ML350. I am also interested in the keyless entry.

Too bad RX or even GX does not have the keyless entry. Why? o Why? Even Infinity FX35 have them.

Anyhow, I have contacted Benz dealership, the 2006 M class will be coming in the next week or two. I will be having great time testing those car and comparing them with my RX.

By the way here is a sample of the 2006 picture with the ML350 grill.

20023941-E.jpg

I am considering the new 2006 M Class, ML500.  Those thing is a beauty.  The Grill on the ML500 looks great compares to the ML350.  I am also interested in the keyless entry.

Too bad RX or even GX does not have the keyless entry.  Why? o Why?  Even Infinity FX35 have them.

Anyhow, I have contacted Benz dealership, the 2006 M class will be coming in the next week or two.  I will be having great time testing those car and comparing them with my RX.

By the way here is a sample of the 2006 picture with the ML350 grill.

20023941-E.jpg

they probably don't have it on the GX or RX YET so that they have something new to put in their redesigns and gives you the hint to change your car when the new redesigns come out with new features (even though the features don't seem new to other cars)

Even Infinity FX35 have them.

Yeah, since '03 ...and that's I N F I N I T I :whistles:

They make "quantity" featured cars(meaning they have so many cool features), but not quality featured cars(cars with a lot of features, but with good quality in them)!! lol :P