2004 Rx330 For Sale

fredylee

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((( UPDATES - ****************** ))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want to sell my car at a lower price now, how about $38k

Miles is 9k now.

Better take it, I will throw in an original Lexus all season mat in there (worth $100), it is wet season now. you don't want your beautiful car to get dirty.

Let me know: Fredylee@comcast.net

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi All,

I am thinking on selling my 2004 RX330 AWD NAV. I am located in Portland, OR. Prefer local, but out of state buyer is welcome if you want to cover shipping and payment need to be made in person here in OR.

:D Awesome car but I am thinking on changing to VW Touraeg

My Car is

2004 RX 330 Flint Mica color (Grey metallic) AWD

Options

PT Premium Plus Package

Includes leather trim interior, power tilt/telescoping steering with memory, power rear liftgate, high-intensity headlamps, illumination entry system, moonroof with 1-touch open/close, roof rail and roof rack, wood and leather steering wheel and shift knob.

Leather: Gray with Walnut Wood options.

6 CD changer, with Cassette.

NV 7" LCD Navigation System with Rear Camera

HH Two-Level Heated Front Seats and Rain-Sensing Wipers

HL High Intensity Headlamps (HID)

PL Power Rear Liftgate

WU Wood and Leather Steering Wheel and Shift Knob

FT 18" Alloy Wheels

RS Rain-Sensing Wipers

All Wether Mat

Cargo Mat

Lexus Umberella (unused)

Bought NEW from Lexus of Portland June 7, 2004 with sticker price of $45500.00

ODO is about 1500m now, the sooner you got it the closer the millage to this number.

I am asking for $42000.00 OBO

Get it while I am still determined to sell this. ^_^

My name is Fredy, PM me or respond if you are interested.

Here are the pictures

lexus1.jpg

lexus2.jpg

lexus3.jpg

lexus4.jpg

lexus5.jpg

lexus6.jpg

Natsume's posting priveledges have been suspended indefinately as the administration decides on the neccesity of a ban.

I am so sorry for his behavior fredy he is totally out of line. Please continue with your thread.

Thank you for noticing SW03ES. He is out of line.

BTW, This Metallic color is wonderful. At noon time, it is blueish, at night, it is greenish. The base color is Grey Metallic.

I am not really sure whether I will chose the Toureag or the higher Lexus GX. Just need to money to get the other model. or I might even get the RX400h (if I can get my hand on it)

Anybody knew any rumors whether they will come up with a new LX model anytime soon?

Good question about the LX because I was thinking of the same thing. It has been along time since Lexus redesigned the exterior, back in 1998.

The RX looks awesome and I’m really loving the color. :)

Although it's getting fairly good reviews (so far) for reliability, I would tread lightly when considering a first-year production model car like the Toe-rag, or whatever VW calls it. Considering that they're about the same $$$, the Lexus seems the better bet to me. 'Course, if you're looking to turn heads, I guess the VW wins out.

Good luck selling your RX for $43K though; most dealers have plenty of 04 stock left and many (like my local dealer who has FIFTY on their lot) are dumping them for invoice price.

I would check out the JD Power and Associates 2004 Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) at http://www.jdpa.com/pdf/2004055.pdf

Lexus has 162 problems per 100 vehicles. Volkswagen has 386 problems per 100 vehicles. If you buy the Tourag you will spend a lot more of your Saturdays not driving it and waiting to get it fixed.

Anybody else ever notice that when ever you see a car comming in the opposite direction, with a headlight out, it is almost always a VW???

Not on VW, but I see the daytime running lights out on GM Trucks all the time. My father has an 02 GMC Z71 and has replaced his 3 times already...always the drivers side one too. Funny, isn't it?

I notice the GM Truck DLR's being out too. Funny............

I would check out the JD Power and Associates 2004 Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) at http://www.jdpa.com/pdf/2004055.pdf

Lexus has 162 problems per 100 vehicles.  Volkswagen has 386 problems per 100 vehicles.  If you buy the Tourag you will spend a lot more of your Saturdays not driving it and waiting to get it fixed.

Anybody else ever notice that when ever you see a car comming in the opposite direction, with a headlight out, it is almost always a VW???

I see a lot of newer Volvos with one "eye" out. Think it has anything to do with the "V"?

Good luck indeed, getting $43K for a used one. I just bought a new one 3 weeks ago, equipped exactly like yours (in the Black Forest Pearl - a really cool metallic green), for $38K.

And I looked at the Toureg, but issues of quality and gas mileage soured me on it. Why does a smaller V6 than the RX get 20% worse gas mileage? Could it be the 1000 lbs more weight than the RX? Why does it weigh that much, when it's the same size? Plus, it costs more. I think I'd go for the BMW for the same money.

But that's up to you, of course. I wish you well.

$38k sounded like a normal one without all the extra perks in there?

Mine has GPS Nav, 6 CD changer, HID, Rain Sensing, 18" Wheels, Back up camera, heated seat, etc.

Are you sure you are getting the same one? Where did you buy them?

It must be the FWD though. otherwise price would not be like that. How about Tax? must be another addition.

Also how about the wood panel? Roof Rack, etc?

Ok, if any of you are interested, then contact me, then we can talk about pricing.