Sheepskin Seat Covers

griffisa

I want sheepskin seat covers for my Lexus LS 430 and I was sent some samples from

a company called sheepskin express via online and the samples are great and feel good i just wanted to know if anyone has purchased from this company and/or got shhepskin seat covers from somewhere else that are good? Also, if you want to check out their website it is at www.sheepskinexpress.com Another thing is they do rear seat covers, console covers, headrest covers, and armrest covers. Check it out if interested. :P

Highly recommended! I purchased front seat and headrest covers from Sheepskinexpress for my BMW 740i in 1999. They still look and feel great. Warm in winter and surprisingly cool in summer. They actually do a better job than the climate controlled seats in my LS430.

One word of advice.. The color of the product is sometimes unavoidably slightly different than the sample. I originally ordered my covers from Rocky Mountain Sheepskin. When they arrived they were excellent in all respects but the champagne color had a slight pink tint and didn't look good in my dark green car. They were very nice and allowed me to return them for a full refund. So I also recommend them.

I know what you guys are talking about. The interior can get preaty hot in the summer.

This afternoon I went out and parked my car in the sun for exactly one hour and came back and MAN, the car was an oven. I think it was about 90 degrees outside. And top it all of the dang gon AC wasn't cooling to good neither, damn R-12. BTW: This was in a 92' Acura.

• 3 weeks later...

I have them in my 91 and I love them. I did it because I know how the leather gets in the Summer and I am a shorts wearing dude -- so to avoid the parching of the back of my legs, I got one.

Should have gotten two because this weekend the wifey really let me have it as she sat on the furnace during our drive from Detroit to Toronto... it got so bad that she actually got up and moved to the back until we had cleared the sun on her side of the vehicle.

Soooooooooooo... there are only two reasons to get one. The heat in the Summer and if you have damaged seats you want to conceal.

I got the one I have from Sams Club -- $39 and it came with the headrest cover. Well -- after this weekend, I guess I am looking for another to keep peace throughout the rest of the Summer.:-D