Before & After Photo's

Hi everyone,

I finally got some pics of my ES on here B) Many thanks to steviej for his help & patience with me.....I owe you one my friend! :) The pics aren't fantastic (I plan to get some more with better overall colour) but they are before tint & after tint photo's & I think most will agree how much better the ES looks with a quality & classy looking tint :D

BEFORE

Before_Tint.sized.jpg

AFTER

With_20_tint.sized.jpg

Edited by steviej

Thanks kyle, it's 20% (medium charcoal shade) all around (the law states 35% for the two front windows, but I roll my windows if I see the police :whistles: It's not like the car stands out like a soar thumb anyways so I've never had a problem). I got it done at Tint King for $225.00 (canadian funds) and it's the top quality "metalized" scratch resistant.

:cheers:

Thanks sw B) I know they aren't the best photo's but they are all I have of the car to this point. I will post some better ones with more detail soon. :) Get close up's on those Toyo's etc lol :D

Couldn't agree more sw! Very happy with mine :D My wife is calling the Ford dealer she got her Focus ZX5 from to see if they will "chip in" for a set of the Proxes TPT's as the Firestone Firehawk GTA-02's are even worse than the Bridgestone RE 92's! Is that even possible? :blink: lol, she only has about 22,000 miles & I have maintained the proper air pressure & rotations....they slip on dry pavement!!! :angry: I'm still stunned that car makers put such garbage on a brand new car......but I suspect the dealer won't be able to do anything (although her family has bought cars from the same sales guy & dealer for over 25 years), but regardless......Toyo's are going on her ride soon! B)