2003 Es300 Brochure

;) I need YOUR help! I just acquired my new '03 Lexus ES300 and am seeking the brochure that came out in the fall of '02. Anyone out there have one that they can part with? I've tried Google, e-bay and still no luck. However, thanks to Lexus.ca, i can view my car online, but only online and it's a Canadian brochure to boot.

Much thanks ~ Karen from No.Calif. (East Bay area)

I just so happen to have one. Since I have an 02 and I have the 02 CD, I could be persuaded to part with it.

PM or email me. (sorry, eimail me, I just noticed you post count is less than 20, so PM is not active for you yet.)

steviej

I just so happen to have one. Since I have an 02 and I have the 02 CD, I could be persuaded to part with it.

PM or email me. (sorry, eimail me, I just noticed you post count is less than 20, so PM is not active for you yet.)

steviej

Hi Stevie, :D

Guess i'm kind of confused - :huh: - you have a 2003 ES300 brochure, even though you have a 2002 ES300??

If indeed you have the 2003 Lexus ES300 brochure, and are kind enough & willing to part with it (it's the paper brochure, not the CD -right?) - i'll be more than happy to give it a loving, caring and safe home *g

Let me know. My email is carnahanclan@comcast.net or you can tele me @ 925-209-1714.

Much thanks! :cheers:

Karen (PLS)

sorry for the confusion Alan. I meant DVD. Very seldom do I use DVDs and I am always using CDs so I guess this one is blamed on alphabet soup in the brain.

:blushing:

Karen, I bought my car in Sept of 2002, the only brochure they had on the floor was for the 2003. It is the 11x14 paper booklet. I would be happy to send it to you cause i really like your screen name.

email me with you address and I will ship it.

steviej

sorry for the confusion Alan.  I meant DVD.  Very seldom do I use DVDs and I am always using CDs so I guess this one is blamed on alphabet soup in the brain.

:blushing:

Karen, I bought my car in Sept of 2002, the only brochure they had on the floor was for the 2003.  It is the 11x14 paper booklet.  I would be happy to send it to you cause i really like your screen name.

email me with you address and I will ship it. 

steviej

Great! I'm so happy :cheers:

My address is

Karen

Address Removed by steviej

Please - all you looking at this - DO NOT ADD me to any lists - thanks! ;)

Again, StevieJ, thanks so much for such prompt & so-Lexus-like friendliness :P

Warmly

Karen

Edited by steviej

It will put it in the mail tomorrow AM on my way to work.

steviej

StevieJ - you are too kind :D Thanks a bunch!

SIDENOTE: B) I attended the Geisha exhibit tonight @ the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco & something in the brochure caught my eye & I'll share it with you.

"KIMONO

Kimonos are a geisha's most prized possesssion and the most important tool of her trade....What makes the geisha costume attractivbe it its aesthetic ideal of understatement; its essence is a delicate balance of beauty and simplicity. This sense of style is often compared to the French concept of 'chic."

Now - maybe it's just me and i'm smitten with my car - but doesn't that sound like a great description of our ES300??!! :cheers:

Karen

ps - how clever of you to remove certain info that was TMI for most everyone else! :censored: ty

You found one with the Mystic sea and the grey interior? They're VERY rare!

Wow - really?? Luck of the draw, if you will then :P

I just contacted Lexus cust. svc. and my interior is listed as "gray" not light charcoal leather, as the brochure states...but LA17 is the code just in case i need it. So, i guess i have a VERY rare car - makes me love it even more-- : ;) : --if that's possible. (Can you tell i'm a female!!! :blushing:

How do you know this is a VERY rare car?? If i may be so bold as to ask.

Karen

It will put it in the mail tomorrow AM on my way to work.

steviej

Hi StevieJ-

A great big THANK YOU! :D &... :cheers:

I got the brochure along with all the goodies & you definitely will be hearing from me :rolleyes:

Again, thanks for all your help!!!

A very grateful ES300 owner :) ~ Karen

I know from having shopped for that car myself. My two color choices were the color I have and the Mystic Sea. Only thing is I hate ivory interiors, I refused to buy the Mystic sea because they all mostly ship with Ivory and the wait for one with grey was going to be too long. I had the same problem with my car, the Black Garnet usually ships with Ivory and the black is rather rare. I got lucky with mine. I ordered it from one dealer who ordered the wrong car and it came in ivory so I refused it, luckily another dealer I'd talked to ordered it for me anyways as she looked at the allocation tables and saw no other garnet/blacks were coming and realized something was wrong with the other dealer.

Lexus is funny with colors, they don't ship a lot of different color combos. The dark blue for instance supposedly comes with black, but Lexus only ships it with tan unless its a special order. They like contrast, hence why black comes with tan, garnet with tan, mystric with tan, silver with black. You'll rarely see black with black but never with grey. Its weird.