Owner's Manual Rx330

chixken

I recently just bought Toyota Harrier AirS (similar with Lexus RX330). Unfotunately the owner's manual is in Japanese since the car is Japanese Model. Could somebody please post the owner's manual of Lexus RX330 so that i can download it. (If someone has it in Soft Copy).

Joe.

You can get one sent to you for free at the Lexus.com web site. Register and go to the Owners Tab. Log in and go to the owners benefits in the Quick Links tab. The manual is also available on-line.

• 4 months later...

Pre-reading the owners manual.

Generally I go to the Lexus dealer and ask to borrow one, make myself comfortable with a Latte in the lounge.......

267 pages later...

At other brand dealers I often just order the owners manual, usually about $20.

If, on reading the owners manual, I decide to go forward with a possible purchase then I often buy the shop manuals.

I have also learned, lately, that if you can obtain a complete list of the C-best options those can be very helpful. Don't know what BMW calls "theirs" but they are much more comprehensive, all encompassing, than Lexus.

Before spending ~$40,000+ I like to know just what I'm buying.

I don't yet own a Lexus. I am on the waiting list for a RX400h. If electronic copy of the RX330 manual is available could I get someone to mail me a copy??

Ron

=========

Pre-reading the owners manual.

Generally I go to the Lexus dealer and ask to borrow one, make myself comfortable with a Latte in the lounge.......

267 pages later...

At other brand dealers I often just order the owners manual, usually about $20.

If, on reading the owners manual, I decide to go forward with a possible purchase then I often buy the shop manuals.

I have also learned, lately, that if you can obtain a complete list of the C-best options those can be very helpful. Don't know what BMW calls "theirs" but they are much more comprehensive, all encompassing, than Lexus.

Before spending ~$40,000+ I like to know just what I'm buying.