Proud New Owner Of An Rx300!

mailrail

Well...after months of searching, I finally found my RX300. It's a silver 2000 model. I've been trying to swing a deal for a Certified one for a couple of months and because it's near the end of the month and first half of the sales year, I think they were desperate to move vehicles. My salesman called me this morning, said he had a 2000 model (I've actually been hunting 99s) that he thought he could get me in to and said they were "motivated" to sell today. So I took a half day off of work, took my wife's Honda CR-V to the lot and after a couple of hours of dickering about the prices of both cars, traded for the Lexus. I've been slobering over it all evening. My wife's in Florida right now and is due home tomorrow night. This'll actually be her car, but I'll be driving it often and ALWAYS on vacations. I can't wait to see her reaction when I pick her up at the airport. Looks like I may get lucky tomorrow night! :cheers:

Sully