Buying Advice For New Lx470

timandjulie

Hello,

Need to buy a 6000lb vehicle this year...in the 4th quarter. It will be a LX470. Are these beasts selling for normal MSRP or can you get one for a tad over invoice. I dont mind traveling to pick the car up if it saves money....besides, long drives in nice cars are fun.

Thanks!~

I bought my 2004 LX470 "6000lbs" vehical last year. I got the full amount off my company's bottom line and got a refund for the first time.

You need to email all the Lexus dealers that are within driving distance and see what they will do. When I purhcased mine, there was little room to haggle, but with the cost of gas, well you never know.

Email or call the dealers and let us know how you made out.

I bought my 2004 LX470 "6000lbs" vehical last year. I got the full amount off my company's bottom line and got a refund for the first time.

You need to email all the Lexus dealers that are within driving distance and see what they will do. When I purhcased mine, there was little room to haggle, but with the cost of gas, well you never know.

Email or call the dealers and let us know how you made out.

When I began searching for my LX, the local dealers (Atlanta) just refused to come off MSRP more than $1,500. I finally purchased from JM Lexus located in Margate, FL. The totol deal was handled by phone, fax and email, and JM arranged to have the LX delivered to me in Atlanta. You might give them a try, their pricing saved me $5,000 over what the same vehicle would have cost from a local dealer.