Turbo Kits For 2004/5 Sc430?

ELESWON

Well the title says it all. I work at a performance shop in Charlotte, NC. A good friend and customer of mine's father is trading his Stillen supercharged 350Z in on an SC430 in the next few weeks. He has set me to the task of hooking him up with a turbo kit for the soon-to-be-bought SC430. I thought this might be a good place to start. Any help or advise you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tom

Tom, your biggest constraint will be packaging issues. I'm assuming you have the resources to fab the manifolds, but I think you'll find it easier to plumb two smaller twins, i.e. a pair of internally 'gated T28's.

Tom,

Thanks for coming by. I have some information on two such projects. I need to dig it up though. There was a thread that came through here two or three months ago on this exact subject. I'll try to locate it. I highly recommend turbo over supercharging because I'm biased and it just makes more sense to me in $$ to power as well as operational fundamentals. I'll be in touch and good luck to you.

AJ

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...&hl=turbo+sc430

That's the thread with details. So twins is low slung unless there is a way to figure them up top. A single will fit up top somewhere I think - maybe I've got it backwards. Either way, lots of fab work. I would love to work on something like this. But then reality hits me in the head.

hehe i said the exact same thing :lol: well i like turbo more too but well if speed is a must then an already made way of force induction is the way. oh and i have a pic of the twin turbo 430. let me post it in a bit.