Looking To Buy Gs300 W Or Without Sports Design

Hi Everbody,

I am looking to buy an 03 GS300 with Sports design package, and preimum audio, does anybody have a car with this configuration?? Can you guys share out the door price with me, I am in southern Cal.

Or a 03 GS300 with Leahter, HID, premium audio, any ideas???

Thanks

Pinky

Hi Everbody,

I am looking to buy an 03 GS300 with Sports design package, and preimum audio, does anybody have a car with this configuration?? Can you guys share out the door price with me, I am in southern Cal.

Or a 03 GS300 with Leahter, HID, premium audio, any ideas???

Thanks

Pinky

Where are you located. I have some contact information for different Lexus outlets all over the US, but i need your location. :cheers:

I am here at the West Covina area, closest Lexus dealer is Longo, Cerritos, Ontario, those are the 3 I can think of. I know this is almost the last model year for this car, and I always wanted to own this car and finally save up enough to get one so was wondering how much people were paying for it so it can give me an idea how much I will have to pay for to get my self a new car with a nice price. Thanks in advance.

I am here at the West Covina area, closest Lexus dealer is Longo, Cerritos, Ontario, those are the 3 I can think of. I know this is almost the last model year for this car, and I always wanted to own this car and finally save up enough to get one so was wondering how much people were paying for it so it can give me an idea how much I will have to pay for to get my self a new car with a nice price. Thanks in advance.

You may want to contact Todd Minette at Lexus of Westminster at 714-892-6906. This guy has always been fair to anybody that has gone to him. He works in fleet sales, so there is no worries of being beat up on price. Give him a call and see what he can do for you. Keep me posted on this, i would like to know how thins work out for you. :cheers:

• 4 months later...

I purchased a GS 300 Sports Design, pearl white with saddle interior, from Keys Lexus of Valencia just before July 4th. Of all of the cars I have owned, including BMW's, this is the best of them. I test drove a MB E320 at the same time. There was no comparison. Keys Lexus of Van Nuys had a black with saddle interior. My only issue with Lexus is that they did not put the stereo controls on the wheel, and when I asked about having it done, was told I would need to replace the whole steering wheel assembly. Not worth it at $2200!! :cheers: