My Car Wont Start

my car 1992 Lexus ES 300 been doing this for awhile and suddenly today when i turn the ignition it makes a noise like its trying to start but wont so wat could be the prob guys newbie here.....starter, or wat how can u tell if its this or someting else give me a heads up guys otherwise i going to be driving my lil bros 94 camry for awhile..dont like it though any help is appreaciated. Hippy

i'm sorry guys newbie here please bear with me wat do u mean boost like jump starting a car i dont think the battery is dead if thats wat u mean the lights can still be turned on a i can still listen to my subs

If you are unsure tthat is ok

but don;t assume anything, a stereo using alot less power than a 1500lb slab of metal trying to turn itself.

Get a boost and drive to napa or a parts store to get your battery check

guys u know wat i found out after asking my neighbor to take a look at my car under the hood he said that i was missing 3 i think fuses or some sort the the fuel pump,a/c fan 1, and the engine main could this be the reason y my car is not starting guys...becuase i was sabotaged...i hope its he reason.