Ack! Tree Sap

I parked under a tree and came back like an hour later to find it covered in tree sap! My poor baby! :o What should I do? :cries: It looks like there was a light drissle outside that wont run off! Its not too bad but you can definantly see the dots covering the car and winsheild! Help! THanks

In the Springtime, we get two kinds of sap:

1) Sap "mist" that generally hits just after the heavy pollen. This type of sap will

often come off with a good washing

2) Blobs! - I have found that the fastest way to remove this kind of sap is with a detailing clay like The Perfect Shine clay bar

a good clay lubricant Clay and Lube

or detailing spray. Give the lubricant (sprayed generously) a minute or so to work its way behind the sap, then gently take your flattened (pancake) clay and and work it off the paint finish.

In the Springtime, we get two kinds of sap:

1) Sap "mist" that generally hits just after the heavy pollen. This type of sap will

often come off with a good washing

2) Blobs! - I have found that the fastest way to remove this kind of sap is with a detailing clay like The Perfect Shine clay bar

a good clay lubricant Clay and Lube

or detailing spray. Give the lubricant (sprayed generously) a minute or so to work its way behind the sap, then gently take your flattened (pancake) clay and and work it off the paint finish

exactly......just like mentioned above by SW and I.

• 2 weeks later...