Need 1jz Soarer Engine Wiring Diagram

Hey fellas, I'm working on a 1JZ swap and working on the wiring next. I need a wiring diagram so I can put the 1JZ motor in my SC. I wanted to email some of the guys on the forum, but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be great. Thanks :blink:

Hey thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Do you know of any other sites like the one?

I actually need a more detailed Soarer ECU diagram, the one that tells you what each pin is for.

The 1JZ diagram that they have there is actually for the Supra 1JZ.

hey bean didnt you say that the wiring for the 2j and the 1j are the same? so you could use the 2j computer on a 1j right? so all Jc has to do is get the ecu and wiring done for a 2jzgte and connect it all up to the 1j....or am i wrong?

In theory its the same. If you could get the wiring off of a Supra turbo or even an Aristo or whatever else comes with the 2jzgte then it should work with no problems. Its pretty easy to get a soarer ecu or just a half cut now. I can buy the whole car for under $2k here.

Actually I have the ECU and the motor, those are fine, but there are 4 other plugs that go to the side of the car that powers everything else. So i probably have to get the Soarer bible, i have heard of it. But I figured I might be able to find it online, you know free. :D

• 3 years later...

Hi, Jeff from The Soarer Bible here.

For only A$100 you can get The Soarer Bible (14,000 pages of how to pull you car apart (Soarer) rebuild a V8 or 1JZ et ect) The Translated Wiring for the same and the saprer parts CD for the same.

So, piles and piles of information for only $100 Australian, about US$93.

Jeff

Sales@f1kits.com