Eeegads! I'm A Newbee Here!

Ernie

is case any one needs a heads up on changing out a power steering pump on a ES300 (95), I just did one today and would be pleased to share the pain, just e-mail me.

Ernie

Was it difficult to change the pump? I have to get mine changed on my '92 due to a leak . . .

Regards,

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

Bryan,

Sorry it took so long, been tied up. Hey...when I went to post I noticed an article on rebuilding your pump. There are some pictures that didn't come up, but it was a class act on the discriptions! I think that if you can toughen up enough to pull the pump, then rebuilding it would be a piece of cake.

I have a picture of the old pump but can't figure how to get it small so I don't take up too band width. Anyone know how to squeeze it down?

Ernie

Hey Ernie,

To resize the photo, just open the file with Microsoft Paint. In the Image Menu, select "Resize/Skew" and shrink the picture in size. Save a copy and you can post this copy to the board if you shrunk it enough.

I am sure there is a better/easier way, but this is how I do it :)

Thanks for your help with this pump issue

Bryan

Bryan,....I did it in paint, then went back to see what the demension size was and it's smaller my 2/3. But the file size is still large, about 1000kb, it was only 664kb before I fooled with it. Any idea whats up there?

skper,....I looked every where for the photo gallery....where is it? Any instructions on how to use it?

Thanks , Ernie

Bryan,....I did it in paint, then went back to see what the demension size was and it's smaller my 2/3. But the file size is still large, about 1000kb, it was only 664kb before I fooled with it. Any idea whats up there?

skper,....I looked every where for the photo gallery....where is it? Any instructions on how to use it?

Thanks , Ernie

Hmmm . . . that's weird. With the pics my digital camera takes (which are huge and usually 2.5MB or so), I just skew to 25% of it's original size and I have perfect pictures . . .

Sorry it didn't work out for ya.

Lokos like you're better off with SKs Gallery method.

Good luck!

Bryan

either I'm blinder than I thought, or my browser brings this forum way different than you guys see it. I just don't see anything close to "gallery". I've gone to every page possible and clicked on everything....where is it?