Watch Out For Lexus Of Albuquerque

TimGX470

:angry:

Please watch out for Lexus of Albuquerque! I took my car in for the 1000 mile service after I had the truck for 6 weeks. The main problem I had was a squeak in the Nav area and panel in the rear that became loose. They took my car in to repair these items and proceeded to damage it. They chipped and gouged the birdseye maple trim and the adjoining plastic trim all around the Nav and the shifter console. They then kept my car for 9 weeks stating they were waiting on parts to repair what they had damaged. When I picked up my car this Sat, the squeak was worse than before and they put the Nav area back together improperly! They also had to replace my windshield as the chipped it when they were driving it!! Well, as I was driving home (250 miles), I noticed that the DAC, ride setting, height adjustment, and shifter console light were not working!! I spoke with Corporate and the dealer on Monday to see how they were going to fix my problems. I received a call today from the owner of the dealership stating that he was choosing not to service my car and that he would only hook up the console items and not repair any of the other items he damaged! I cannot believe this, and the Corporate contact backed this up!! I have pictures of all the damage they have done since the beginning! I spoke to another Corporate rep and they gave me the supervisors name so I can open another case! I am writing to inform anyone in the Albuquerque area to avoid this dealer altogether! I have taken three other customers with me and I also own the website www.lexusofalbuquerquesucks.com!! Check it out in the weeks to come! I will be posting the damage they have done to my truck and the run around you get with them!!!! I hope to be getting my car repaired by Alderson Lexus in Lubbock, TX. If anyone knows anything about this dealer - please fill me in!! I really like my car before I had them service it!! If I cannot get anyone to help me, I will be going to purchase the new Diesel Touareg.

Thanks!!! :chairshot:

• 3 weeks later...

:rolleyes: :D

I just picked up my new GX470 that replaced my old one - no cash out of my pocket. The dealer has turned out to be great! I just wanted to let everyone know that some of the dealers are of the stand up type!! Please note the new level of service I have received from Lexus of Albuquerque!!!

• 3 weeks later...

:D I was able to work it out with the managing partner of the dealership. When they realized I just wanted a car that was identical, they were able to help. The only thing I really lost was for the 2 months I had made payments - but I did not care as you should pay something when you use a vehicle. I was able to get the same interest rate with the same term and the same payment. I did not have to have the BB or an attorney involved. Maybe they were nervous about bad publicity with the domain name I own. You can go to godaddy.com and purchase a domain name for $9.00 per year.