Window Regulator Replacement

Hi All,

I've inherited a 92 SC400 by way of engagement to an only child (daddy's little girl, yea I know I got problems ahead). As you all may tell, I'm new to the forum so lets cut to the chase. Her drivers side window regulator has gone out. After an extensive search and debates with my local lexus dealers, I've managed to find the part to fix it for $103, a far cry from the $580-$700 they were quoting me for parts and labor. I'm a Bomb Squad Technician, so I'm very much mechanically inclined. My question is, where can I find a schematic, procedures or pictures of a regulator being removed and or installed?

Thanks for your help,

GMAN

The Bomb Squad?

Very interesting.

Hope this helps.

reg.sized.jpg

find it in the gallery as well. Daddy's girl huh? They are all problems. I don't call a free SC400 a problem though. Enjoy. Both of them. :huh:

Hey GMAN, no problem. I would like to develope an online source for all this stuff without the BS (if that is possible). Time is limited so I'll put it up as requests are filed. No one should ever leave. Feel free to contribute any wiring know how - being the the squad and all - I'm sure you know what wires to cut and the ones to leave alone ;) .