Lowering Springs

Hey, now that ive got a little cash saved up to put into the lexus, I was wondering what lowering springs I should purchase? How much should I lower my car? I have a TON of gap now, and would like to eliminate that, but in no way rub or look slammed. How much will they affect the ride of the car? How much does it usually cost to install lowering springs?

This picture expresses the horrible gap:

85586_.jpg

Hey, now that ive got a little cash saved up to put into the lexus, I was wondering what lowering springs I should purchase? How much should I lower my car? I have a TON of gap now, and would like to eliminate that, but in no way rub or look slammed. How much will they affect the ride of the car? How much does it usually cost to install lowering springs?

This picture expresses the horrible gap:

85586_.jpg

i have intrax springs on my gen 1. i think i purchased them at about 200 bucks from a performance shop. it's been a long time and 100 bucks to lower. i'm satisfied with these springs for they still kept my original luxury ride. but that's just me. there are other ones out there but i'm rolling on 19in and does not rub for anything.