Question For Florida,cali,hawaii Sc's

I just want to start off saying that for the past month my computer has been down and it's been so frustrating to not be able to log on. I have missed ya'll and it's good to be back!

Ok now for my question, this is for all the Floridian, Californian, Hawaiian and any other beach going SC's out there. Do they make a surf rack that fits the SC300. I have 2 surfboards that I have to get down to Panama City next month. I found a nifty lil way to get one down there by means of my SC300 (if it's not raining it works) but there's no way my system works with 2 boards, so I really need a surf rack! Please help!

Oh yeah, on a side note, I'm baggin' my SC guys! Woohoo!! Hopefully those will be ready for PCB as well!!

Thanks!!

you know the funny thing with me is i live in hawaii but i only go to the beach like 1 or 2 times a year. :lol: alot of people in japan dont believe i live in hawaii because i am so fair. anyway as far as i have seen i havent seen any board racks on an SC.