Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parting Out Wrecked 1993 Gs300

I have a 1993 GS300 that I am parting out.. I have taken the engine out and am in the process of building it into a monster..

The car has a full interior and it is like brand new.. it is tan leather interior..

Also the airbags did not deploy so they are still good.. as well as instrament cluster.. all glass is intact... there are 3 doors that are in perfect condition the passenger rear has a small dent on it. but is repairable... the car is burgandy..

The car is also fully loaded so the cd player and everything is still in there..

the deck lid is in perfect shape..

Transmission has been tested and is in perfect working order..

there is no suspension damage..

anything you can possibly need besides some body parts is on this car just lemme know.

*forgot to mention that the tail lights are in like new condition also. I will try and post pics later.

if you are interested in anything drop me a email Tomanji2@comcast.net

I will ship most any part off the car with the exception of huge things like doors and stuff unless you want to pay that kind of cash for shipping and handeling of course... but if you are in the Atlanta are you can pick them up.

These items will be going up for sale on Ebay soon... so act quickly.. I figured I would give you Lexus owners first dibs at this..

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a odd request... lol

I need a cover for my passenger power locks button if it is possible. I don't know where it went, and IF you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

i am really in the market for some parts off of a GS 300 series. I actually have a GS 300 95, which I beleive will support parts from a 93' but correct me if I am wrong. If you still have parts from the GS 300, I would like to pick up some parts from it, like the middle console cup holders, and also the power window assembly. I beleive my regulators has gone out on all but the passenger front passenger door. I left you an email at the link you provided in your email. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I have a 1993 GS300 that I am parting out.. I have taken the engine out and am in the process of building it into a monster..

The car has a full interior and it is like brand new.. it is tan leather interior..

Also the airbags did not deploy so they are still good.. as well as instrament cluster.. all glass is intact... there are 3 doors that are in perfect condition the passenger rear has a small dent on it. but is repairable... the car is burgandy..

The car is also fully loaded so the cd player and everything is still in there..

anything you can possibly need besides some body parts is on this car just lemme know.

*forgot to mention that the tail lights are in like new condition also. I will try and post pics later.

I will ship most any part off the car with the exception of huge things like doors and stuff unless you want to pay that kind of cash for shipping and handeling of course... but if you are in the Atlanta are you can pick them up.

These items will be going up for sale on Ebay soon... so act quickly.. I figured I would give you Lexus owners first dibs at this..

Is the drivers side headlight available????

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I desperately need an alternator. (I'm assuming the 93 and 94 Gs are the same.) Please let me know if you have one.

Ken303@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

quote=tomanji,Jun 20 2004, 01:22 AM]

• 1 month later...

Never heard from you. Still have the car? Have an alternator, EGR valve, wood trim around the shifter, cup holders, rear cigarette lighter assembly, wheel bearings, or heavy cardboard spare tire cover? I need all of this stuff. also need a front bumper cover, but only if its black.

Ken303@gmail.com

• 2 years later...

I am interested in buying the tan interior parts. I need new leather front seats and possibly back seats. They are for my brother and it could freshen up the car. Center console and other parts in the car, mats, etc. I would also consider buying. Shoot me an e-mail. Rohinton.Mistry@UCHSC.edu

Thank you

• 1 month later...