Rx330

unilasers

I have been driving a 2002 RX300

I have replaced the original wheels with BBX 17X7 with Michelin Cross Terain

235X65X17 tires. It made a big difference in ride and handling.

I am about to replace my RX300 with RX330 Sport and I would like to replace

the wheels with 20x8.5 with Good Year HPA Plus 255X30X20 or similar brand.

Any advise regarding the upgrade would be appreciated. :blink:

i'm riding on 20 x 8.5 on michellin pilot sport a/s 245/40/20 and handling is a lot crisper but the tires are a lot noisier...this is on my rx300 that's lowered 1.2"...i saw in my jdm hyper rev mag (http://myautofashion.com/tohaklvrvvo.html) some rx330s on 20's with the tire size you were looking at and it looked like there was a lot of fender gap...that may have been because it was raise to the highest setting on the air suspension, tho...i can't read japanese that great ;)

My Dealer thinks that 20X8.5 inch rims would be too big. What brand of rims did you get and why did you lowered 1.2"?

Air suspension option may be a good idea for that. I am told that Toyo Proxes S/T would be a better choice.

My Dealer thinks that 20X8.5 inch rims would be too big. What brand of rims did you get and why did you lowered 1.2"?

Air suspension option may be a good idea for that. I am told that Toyo Proxes S/T would be a better choice.

i have lsportline model IV 3pc rims. they are in a staggered offset and are direct bolt (NO SPACERS!) i don't remember what my offsets are but i got them from wheelexperts.com...here are some pics http://www.cardomain.com/id/strmrdr426 feel free to rate it ;) i lowered it to minimize on the gap btwn fender and wheel...