Stock Hu & Amp - Aftermarket Speakers & Sub

How can i do this? I wanted to improve my system a bit and was wondering what kind of replacement speakers can i drop in my front and rear speakers and subs? I'm wondering about the sizes itself and the power ratings since i don't want to replace the amp and HU. Any speaker/Sub recommendation?

Edit:

My car is a 1997 ES300

How can i do this? I wanted to improve my system a bit and was wondering what kind of replacement speakers can i drop in my front and rear speakers and subs? I'm wondering about the sizes itself and the power ratings since i don't want to replace the amp and HU. Any speaker/Sub recommendation?

Edit:

My car is a 1997 ES300

Keep in mind two things:

1. The stock units have relatively how power rating. Make sure you choose speakers which are high efficiency - and the right impedence.

2. The speakers have been selected by Lexus to match the acoustics of the car. If you go into a stereo store and select speakers that sound great in the store, they may sound terrible in the car. Even if you can tweak it to sound right, you'll need specialized audio equipment to equalize the sound.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but this type of upgrade is probably better left to the experts.