Explosion Kit Fog Lights

I just ordered an Explosion Style body kit for my GS400 knowing that I would not be able to use the stock fog lights as the Explosion body kit has circular openings. Does anyone know if I can get lights to fit this kit just about anywhere or is there a place that sells fog lights specifically made to fit this body kit?

I just ordered an Explosion Style body kit for my GS400 knowing that I would not be able to use the stock fog lights as the Explosion body kit has circular openings. Does anyone know if I can get lights to fit this kit just about anywhere or is there a place that sells fog lights specifically made to fit this body kit?

You may want to try looking at PIAA's web site. They offer many types of light that would work for you. As far the Explostion Body kit, it does not come with replacement lights. Most peopl that are using this kit are using some type of after market lights like PIAA. Here is PIAA's web site, http://www.piaa.com/fog_lamps.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hey Steve, it's me again :) I'm still interested in the Explosion style body kit, i'm doing a bit of last minute researching. How long have you had the explosion body kit? HOW IS THE FITMENT? Have you had any problems with cracks or spider webbing of the paint? I love the kit, but I just want to make sure it lines up correctly and is easily "mouldable". I'm looking for a really good body shop to install the kit, I'm located in Austin, Texas. I'm guessing D/FW or Houston will be the place to go, though.

hey Steve, it's me again :) I'm still interested in the Explosion style body kit, i'm doing a bit of last minute researching. How long have you had the explosion body kit? HOW IS THE FITMENT? Have you had any problems with cracks or spider webbing of the paint? I love the kit, but I just want to make sure it lines up correctly and is easily "mouldable". I'm looking for a really good body shop to install the kit, I'm located in Austin, Texas. I'm guessing D/FW or Houston will be the place to go, though.

Fitment was very good compared to some of the kits ive seen on the market. It's held up really well till i decided to go with vizage.

i'm still unable to use private messages. I'm interested in the 4 pc kit only. Where is the Lextacy shop located? do you know a good body shop that could install it, possibly the same shop that installed your previous Explosion kit.

If I do get the kit, i'm going to give those Hella angel eyes a try.

I have the Explosion kit, too. Fitment was very good.

On the front bumper, I decided to chop out the stupid "Dodge Viper criss-cross" in the center of the bumper. A much cleaner look!

I hear you with taking those cross-hairs out.. IMO that kills the whole front of that kit...