Question For Dc Detailing Guru

I WAS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT TO REMOVE BUG & TAR FROM MY VEHICLE AFTER THE WASHING IS COMPLETE. THIS IS THE REAL STUBBORN STUFF THATS LEFT USUALLY. I WANTED A PRODUCT THAT WOULD NOT TAKE MY WAX OFF. I THINK I HAVE FOUND A GOOD PRODUCT IN TURTLE WAX BUG & TAR REMOVER SPRAY. I SPRAY IT ON & LET IT SOAK A BIT & THEN I WIPE IT OFF & BUFF IT A BIT LATER. THE PRODUCT HAS WAX IN IT ALSO. HAS ANYONE USED THIS STUFF & IF SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?I LIKED IT.

I use Einzett Anti-Insekt + Pre-Cleaner. It is a concentrated for effortless and protective removal of insects, tar, grease, bird droppings and other stubborn contaminates from paintwork, chrome, glass, rubber and plastic. Use Anti-Insekt + Pre-Cleaner as a spot treatment before washing. Rinse your car thoroughly, then spray Anti-Insekt + Pre-Cleaner on areas that require treatment. Allow the cleaner to work for up to three minutes, then agitate with your wash mitt and wash shampoo. You can fidn it in www.lexuscarcare.com store