Cd Player Replacement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i have a solution for your problem with your cd changer e-mail me at dabaysidejill01@att.net

Hi dccrzr!

welcome to he club buddy!

want to share with the group how you can out?

rather than just asking wallybird to email you?

we like to try and keep everything out in the open around these parts! :D

:) :) :) if i understand the terms and conditions right i am not supposed to advertise or link on this site but i beleive that i can give the proper contacts through my own e-mail any objections !!! i am a fairly new member and just want to help folks with there lexus audio/video -oem lexus problems i think this is a great site and will be a member for as long as i own a lexus 50-60 years

:) :) :) if i understand the terms and conditions right i am not supposed to advertise or link on this site but i beleive that i can give the proper contacts through my own e-mail

From the T&C's on the top of this forum

Participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain unless authorised as an official dealer by the Lexus Owners Club

and

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services.

and

Participants may not use the Forum to solicit users for any project or purpose external to the Forum; public, private, or commercial. Our userbase is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses.

as you can see - your understanding of the T&Cs are not quite correct.

You are more than welcome to use the forums, but I will have to ask your to refrain from asking our membership to email you so you can solicit them.

If you wish to help them free - then please feel free to share any and all advice you like.