92-93 Es 300

That seems pretty expensive to me . . . at least, in the Toronto area it is expensive.

There is a Red '92 with 135000 kms selling here for $6995CAN.

There is also a Black '93 with only 82550 kms selling for $9500CAN (although it has been for sale for a while, so you could probably pick it up for $8500CAN)

I bought my Green '92 (5-Speed) with 132000kms 2.5 years ago for $9500CAN

I think a more fair price for that car would be $7000CAN - $7500CAN. Are the prices in Vancouver that much different?

Good luck in your search!

Bryan

Used car prices should not be any different in BC or Ontario. All the dealers when the cars were brand new paid the exact same price for their cars. I found the prices quite simular all over Canada actually. Are you looking to buy the car privately or from a dealer? Many "private" sellers have no idea what their car is worth & come up with a number well above what the car is actually worth (the car dealers do too......but their excuse is they need to make a profit! :blink: :chairshot: ) . I got 30 mpg + on my trip down & back from Florida easy! B)

:cheers:

Really? One example is at a Lexus/Toyota store in Toronto, they have a 93 ES with about 80k for $13,900! :blink: Check www.lexus.ca & do a search for a "pre-owned" ES all accross the country, you will see what I mean. :)

30 mpg ?????

WHAAAA? :blink:

Actually, I just recalculated and I am more getting around 25-26 mpg . . .

I am Canadian, and I like to measure fuel consumption in kms/L (contrary to the standard L/100kms which I think is stupid). Andyways, I was converting to miles per Imperial (UK) gallon. The UK gallon is 4.54609L where as the American Gallon is only 3.78541L. Thus, when referring to mpg in terms of the US gallon, the mpg will be smaller.

Oh well, the feul consumption still isn't too bad. It still uses less gas than my '93 Mazda MX-6 did . . .

Regards,

Bryan

I did the same calculation......I might be getting the milage I am because of the VVT-i feature & and more refined technology than a 92 model as an example but I'm sure there are others factors as well.

sk - I got nothin but love for ya bro, you're hilarious in a good way and help out just about everybody in this forum, no matter what the issue is. I'm sure everybody in the club would agree that you are a huge help to those in need.