My First Pics :)

my ls430

after the wash

DSC00048.jpg

this pic shows all the goodies on the interior. head light washers heated/cooled seats, navigation, shade, and my favorite option the; smart acces, plus the mark levinson system is supurb.

DSC00050.jpg

rear view monitor is so cool...is there a way so i can use it while i am in drive?

DSC00049.jpg

hope u enjoy! feed back welcome

congrats!!! :cheers:

Your LS is beautiful!  The best touring sedan in the world!!!!!!!!1

thanks everyone!

i have already taken it on one cross state road trip...the navi wasn't what i hoped it to be..being that it told me to get off at every exit on my way to my destination. but inputing locall destinations iwould have to agree with the routes it comes up with...

pic from the road trip...

highway.jpg

after the wash

DSC00048.jpg

this pic shows all the goodies on the interior. head light washers heated/cooled seats, navigation, shade, and my favorite option the; smart acces, plus the mark levinson system is supurb.

DSC00050.jpg

rear view monitor is so cool...is there a way so i can use it while i am in drive?

DSC00049.jpg

nice! i'll probably be purchasing an 04 in 06. question----is there a monthly charge for the navigational system? how much better does the mark levinson system sound than the regular?

after the wash

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

nice! i'll probably be purchasing an 04 in 06. question----is there a monthly charge for the navigational system? how much better does the mark levinson system sound than the regular?

there is no fee its just kinda part of the pkg. since i didn't hear the regular system i don't know. but it is sooo nice. its 11 speackers 240 watts.you can select the type of seating configuaration the audio should play, as in 1 in the front and one back right, very cool, it can keep up with the 11 speaker bose system in my FX, and that is a great system, and that is 300 watts

and i always thought this pic was cool..cat_fx45_technology_7_large.jpg

Thats exactly what my parents have, my dad has an 04 LS and my mom has an FX35. Small world.

Anywho, check the nav system to make sure its not sent to detour around interstates...

OK, OK.........I gotta post again!!

I mean the 04 is the BEST!!!!!

I've driven an 2001 ---last year before I got my 99...and this car is absolutely superior to any previous LS model year - IMHO :lol:

The only disputable question is whether or not you like the body style over any of the previous "classic" LS's.............

I wonder how these newer Power Steering systems hold up :lol::lol:

For me, this is the ultimate head turner......not necessarily for the body style; but for the ride, interior room, engine, tranny, sound system, yada-yada-yada!!!

:cheers:

mmmmm......agagaggaggagagaggagggg :lol: looks sooo goood!

year after year car mags to sound system tests, and year after year mark levinson/lexus beats all. thats bose in bmw,merc, kardons in jags. no competition .... its just that good

Shes a great looking motor mate ;) ...i was up at our uk nec car show over here a few weeks back.Went to the Lexus stand and fell in love with the LS430...

I sat in the 430 and loss track of the time,was sat in there over 30 mins just pressing all the buttons and finding my way around the car...some cool features..

The thing i noticed was how you still knew you were in the LS and found the same sort of feel and look as my series 1 :D

Enjoy mate...its way out my price range at the moment at £57k over here...

Give it may be 10 years and it might be in my price range :D :cheers:

Well, yeah 2004 LS400 definitly looks nice. but have you guys ever thought about the pain and *BLEEP* load of crap when the car breaks down?

I have been through way more troubles than I wish for. The cost-benefit went down, and I suppose in the future, Mazda will be my next car, not Lexus.

Well, yeah 2004 LS400 definitly looks nice. but have you guys ever thought about the pain and *BLEEP* load of crap when the car breaks down?

I have been through way more troubles than I wish for. The cost-benefit went down, and I suppose in the future, Mazda will be my next car, not Lexus.

I’m not getting on you because you dislike Lexus. Nobody cares if one does [except for the CEO of Lexus], buying a car depends on your financial status and where you stand at. Lexus is a high end import [matter of fact LS430 is the best today, and I’m not saying this just based on my opinion] if the cost of the car is going to be high=the cost of parts will be high too.

my ls430: Why don't you store those great pics in our gallery. :)

>what do u mean

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was that you should put those pictures of your car in the LOC's gallery.

You don't have to. There aren't that many 2004 LS430's in the gallery and your pics were looking real great so....

Sometimes, I just enjoy browsing down the gallery and look at cars and it would be nice to have that 430 in there.