Meg Gold Class Wax

I have about half of a bottle of the Meg. gold class wax that I want to finish up before I move to something else. I am about to need to wax again and was wondering if I could use the gold class on top of the Klasse Sealant? I would like to use the AIO, Sealant, and then the gold class....but did not know if the gold class (since it was a one step product) would remove any of the Klasse sealant glaze. Any input/ideas on this? I am wanting to just trash the gold class and go to a klasse/p21s combo...but just don't want to be wasteful! ;) Thanks in advance!!

No, the Gold Class has a lot of solvents and cleaners and it will remove the AIO and SG underneath. If you're going to top a sealant like Klasse its best to do it with a cleaner-less paste wax. P21S is a much better choice.

• 5 weeks later...
No, the Gold Class has a lot of solvents and cleaners and it will remove the AIO and SG underneath. If you're going to top a sealant like Klasse its best to do it with a cleaner-less paste wax. P21S is a much better choice.

You are on the mark when you said Klasse twins then top it with P21S!!!!!!!

But I dont think GC will actuall remove the Klasse. Klasse is a sealant and it can be a real pain to remove if you want to try something besides Klasse. The only products that remove Klasse is a polish like Menzerna Intense polish2, Meguiars smr,#7, #9. Once Klasse is applied (AIO+SG it usually on there for a while. Thats what meks it a great "Base" for P21s, Meguiars #16, Soveran type carnuaba waxes.

Here is a link to waxes. It pretty interesting.

Wax article

Here's one on the ultimat shine

Ulitmate Shine

Enjoy and have fun!

You'd actually be surprised how easy it can be to remove sealants. A 50/50 mixture of water and rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle will do it. True, using a solventy wax may not *remove* the Klasse but it can definately weaken it so you don't get the best durability out of it. Why risk it? Especially for a Product like GC that doesn't have a great look anyways.