Engine Hesitation . . . Can Anyone Diagnose?

I had my injector flush done at my mechanic and it cost me $80. No codes were showing up on the scanner....my mechanic and the dealership (Erin Park Lexus) checked it and nothing on the scanner. However, the "Check Engine Light" came on yesterday, so I am hoping that if it is scanned now, the codes will pop up... My mechanic is checking to see if he can get "used" or "rebuilt" injectors....a new one costs $170 + tax. My vechile is a 1992 with 370000K and rust spots, so I really don't want to shell out too much money on it...

What was the results of the compression test? If any of the cylinders were more then 10% lower(psi) then the other cylinders, then it indicates either poor piston rings or leaky valves.

A motorvac uses a machine and a high pressure gas solution to clean everythign in the engine. It is like cleaning the injectors on the bench without removing them or atleast as close as you will get to having them cleaned without removal

$80 is too cheap it is probably the canned stuff which uses vacume to suck it in and clean it up .no where near a motorvac