Maf Cost? Traction Control Motor Cost?for Ls400

spoonfed

Hey guys the maf on my car seems like its cracked and when i push on it, it turns off the car, i'm guessing it needs to be replaced, anyone know what it goes for and where should i be shopping for this to get a better deal. Also i believe the traction control unit or motor is bad, its the piece where the actual harness plugs into the motor in the engine under the cover that says traction control on the 91 ls400. The trac light wont go off thats why. Thanks in advance.

Visit your local wrecking yard, entire traction control !Removed!'y for 92 cost me $50, DIY installation, and $110 to have the brake fluid drained and flushed.

ON the other hand TRAC on these early cars has proven to be mostly useless, so......

Remove the bulb.

Visit your local wrecking yard, entire traction control !Removed!'y for 92 cost me $50, DIY installation, and $110 to have the brake fluid drained and flushed.

ON the other hand TRAC on these early cars has proven to be mostly useless, so......

Remove the bulb.

thankyou all for your replies, wwest, i dont have a local junkyard that i can think of that would ever have a lexus, but i'm willing to pay you for the sensor + labor + shipping if you can get your hands on one that works. As for the traction controls guys thanks, i'm going to check the fuse today, would it be in the engine bay or the fuse box next to my feet? I think fuse is ok because when i stick the key on the ON position, it makes a clicking noise coming out of the traction control unit in the engine that sounds like a car trying to start but has no battery charge.