How To

iamjho

go to amazon.com, search on Lexus ES and order the Hayes manual for under $20. They should have a good step by step with pictures.

It would be too long to post here, but it is doable in the driveway if you are handy with a wrench and can navigate under the car.

steviej

go to amazon.com, search on Lexus ES and order the Hayes manual for under $20. They should have a good step by step with pictures.

It would be too long to post here, but it is doable in the driveway if you are handy with a wrench and can navigate under the car.

steviej

well i have changed them on my girls 2000 cougar, is it any diff just the one bolt and bam.

Lexus brake pad replacement is the easiest of any car I have ever seen.

The lower caliper bolt must be removed. The caliper then rotates upward, giving you access to the pads. Pull the old pads out, replace them with new pads (make sure the shims are in place and anti-squeal material is applied), and then use a C-clamp to push the piston back. Rotate the caliper back down and replace the bolt.