Gs300 Shift Knob?

I'm renovating two GS300's before sale and one of them is missing a shiftknob... Does anyone know where, other than a dealer, I can buy one; or perhaps an aftermarket replacement that would look dignified/tasteful?

Thanks in advance.

You might want to ask if any that has put an aftermarket on eone would like to sale the stock one. I might be able to help you. A frined of mine has a TRD knob on his 300. What year is your GS? His is a 2000 GS. I will get in contact with him this week end.

It wasn't that expensive, so my partner picked it up at the dealership. Since we have a dealer license all parts are tax-free and 20% off, so it'll be about $60.

Thanks anyway though...

Also, I have a quick follow-up question, do you know anyone that has installed a wheelskins.com leather steering wheel cover? The '99 we have has a worn steering wheel and i'd like to see if people are happy with wheelskins.com and how the install went.

Thanks alot, again!

It wasn't that expensive, so my partner picked it up at the dealership. Since we have a dealer license all parts are tax-free and 20% off, so it'll be about $60.

Thanks anyway though...

Also, I have a quick follow-up question, do you know anyone that has installed a wheelskins.com leather steering wheel cover? The '99 we have has a worn steering wheel and i'd like to see if people are happy with wheelskins.com and how the install went.

Thanks alot, again!

If you are tring to resale the car you might want to have the wheel done by an Upholstery shop. This way it would have the show room shine look, so to speak...

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...