Jump to content

Buy Body Molding Part?


Recommended Posts

I'm not entirely sure what I need is a body molding part, but I'm not sure what else it could be called. If you look at the rear wheel, to the left and at the bottom there is a piece about maybe a footlong and a few inches wide. On my LS400, the little hole that the screw goes through has broken, so that the body piece pops off. The Lexus dealership wants $185 for this piece. Does anyone know if I might be able to find perhaps a salvage piece to replace this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...