Front Brake Upgrade

hey guys, what kind of brakes would you recomend for the front on my es 92'. i want to go with a cross drilled patten, not slotted because i've heard that they eat up your pads pretty good. any thoughts?? thanks.

depending on the the make of rotor company i've seen them say it will fit 91'-97' modles, others say 92'-01'. my friend is a service advisor at VW and he is recomending me getting a set of PAGID pads, hes heard real good reviews about them, and has them on his 89' BMW e30

the fronts are the same rotors

but the rears are smaller on the 97 and up

bembros are one of the nicest ones i have seen

slotted to me is perfect for street

make sure you get plated rotors with beveled slots with a slight curve to reduce noise

they brake better you only use more brake pads up if you brake hard alot but it is just reducing you braking distance

Tundra-Lover, I'm running front Hawk pads right now. I've had them for around 8 months and they're great. Jules, I would recommend these brakes to you. They're excellent rotors (their only fault is that the parts that have no contact with the pads like to rust), and you have a choice of the pattern as well. I got them when I got the Hawk pads. I can post pics of them if you like. :cheers: