Some Speakers Not Working....

Hello, I just purchased a used 95 GS300 with 108k miles. Both of the speakers by the driver work only, none of the other ones do. Does anyone know what could cause this or what is the problem with my speaker/audio system. It has a 12 cd changer in the trunk. The seller thought it could be the amp that is causing the speakers not to work, any suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Yurick

Probably your amp , Need one e-mail and I will get you one check your connections and test your speakers to make sure that they are working , We'll figure this out for you !!!

Hey people, I am pretty damn sure its my amp that is the problem, on another side note, something is draining my battery while my car is completly off, maybe its my amp, don't know, im gonna take it in to have it looked at tomorrow, need to be inspected anyway. Anyway, is the amp on a 95 gs300 w/12cd changer (stock) in the trunk also? It looks like the amp is right under the cd changer, is that really it?

Thanks

Sam Yurick

• 4 months later...

My front left speaker goes out when I hit a bump. If I turn the stereo off and then back on the speaker will be fully functional again until I hit another bump. Sometimes it will flicker on and off. It couldn't be a loose connection because every time I turn it off and on again it starts to work.

PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
My front left speaker goes out when I hit a bump.  If I turn the stereo off and then back on the speaker will be fully functional again until I hit another bump.  Sometimes it will flicker on and off.  It couldn't be a loose connection because every time I turn it off and on again it starts to work.

PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Thanks!

It is probably the spider wires that attach to the cone , You need a new speaker.