Lexus 2001 ES300 Parts car

JimJ0412

I have a 2001 Lexus ES 300 with 218,000 miles on it. I let my daughter drive it and she ran it out of oil. I has a brand new set of tires with 1000 miles on them. 

It has a brand new set of front and back brake pads on it. The body is in pretty good shape. I was going to drive this car for another 40K miles until 

my daughter ran it out of oil and caused a bad knock in the lower engine block. 

The transmission was rebuilt 2 years ago and has a lot of life left in it. The transmission replacement cost $3500 to repair. 

Wondering if anyone needs parts for this car? If so , call or email me and I will be glad to get them for you and ship them if you pay the shipping.

my phone number is 615-618-0123.

Paid over $800 for the tires and about $100 for the brake pads. Hoping to recoup some of my losses by parting the car out. It ran great

until my dumbass daughter ran it out of oil. I have owned about 5 of these 2001  ES 300's. They are great cars and I may buy another one. They are 20

years old and have a few problems just being that old. The engines are strong and they will run for 240K if treated properly. Had one I drove to 240K until my son totaled it.

• 4 months later...