Dash Lights

I've got a few bulbs out in the dash of my 94 SC400. I might as well replace them all while I've gone to the trouble tearing the dash apart. Does anyone know the type bulbs and quantity of each for the entire dash( not including radio or climate control)?

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, the #24 bulbs look like the ones That I was shown at the dealer for $9 a pop. Next question is my radio in AM is crap, lots of static and sounds like it's picking up a radar signal because of the timing that never changes with engine speed. Any ideas, can't listen to the Phillies kick !Removed!.

dont use autozone crap.. the cluster bulbs are #194 wedge bulbs, you can get leds to change the color, and leds use way less power, but are not as bright, you can get multiple led wedges. i am currently changing out all of my lights in my SC. the only leds you will need are #194 and #74. but the dome lighting is completely different so im still searching on what kind of bulbs thoes are.

http://autolumination.com/ has LEDs that will fit

F.Y.I. The bulbs (two types) are Toshiba A14 3WX and TSD .74 Only through Toyota or Lexus. I'm told that the 194 get too hot and melt the plastic lenses. I've tried #24 and also #11, both fit but I don't know the wattages

• 1 month later...

Re the Radio.

I don't listen to the Phillies (to depressing) but I do listen to 1210 in Phila. Same problem though. AM is TERRIBLE, some stations come in ok, but 1210 770 both strong stations sound like signals from Mars. On my other cars not a problem.

FM is fine

BTW the stations that do come in are generally weaker stations (Local bucks county stations). I have checked antenna and for groud problems, found nothing

• 4 weeks later...
dont use autozone crap.. the cluster bulbs are #194 wedge bulbs, you can get leds to change the color, and leds use way less power, but are not as bright, you can get multiple led wedges. i am currently changing out all of my lights in my SC. the only leds you will need are #194 and #74. but the dome lighting is completely different so im still searching on what kind of bulbs thoes are.

http://autolumination.com/ has LEDs that will fit

the 194 bulb is TWICE as wide at the base as the #24 and will NOT fit. the #24 is the PERFECT fit and is the only aftermarket bulb that will run the correct voltage, is the correct size, and locks into the base. The 194 is nowhere near correct in any way. Bad information.

FYI just to help.