Twin Turbo

PhillyIS04

Does the Twin Turbo Stock Turbo Kit from the Toyota Supra fit on to the IS300? I always thought it did but I'm not quite sure. Might sound dumb but I want to know. It's between that and getting a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Bike. Thanks people.

Does the Twin Turbo Stock Turbo Kit from the Toyota Supra fit on to the IS300? I always thought it did but I'm not quite sure. Might sound dumb but I want to know. It's between that and getting a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Bike. Thanks people.

the manilfold outlet is different between the ge and gte engines. you can take the head of the gte and slap it on your ge engine. the bottom end is the same with exception of the compression ratio.

the manilfold outlet is different between the ge and gte engines. you can take the head of the gte and slap it on your ge engine. the bottom end is the same with exception of the compression ratio.

the GTE also has oil sqiuirters, and a few other small differnces