Celebrity Lexus

dehavenon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tom Crean (coach of Wisconsin's Marquette University basketball team) drives an LX470. Monster beauty. :) He's a celebrity in MY eyes. LOL. :blushing:

ya well NOT in my eyes. tom crean sucks....

-Nabeel

(U of KY student still sore about his school getting its azz kicked by Marquette in the NCAA tourney)

:P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The first episode had him driving one in a park backwards. He actually crashed it into a tree as he live in the city and didn;t even have a drivers liscense at the time. Luckly they rolled another new one off a truck as they towed away the last one .

• 5 weeks later...
Bill Gates needs a bulletproof Lexus? Maybe he should consider a Hummer or a Sub-Urban

Maybe a LX470, I saw a show where they showed the process of bullet proofing and they bullet proofed a LX470.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Music artist and actor, Redman has a black SC430. And, Ashley Simpson also has a black SC430.

Also, I was watching this show called "Rides" on TLC. Where they placed a GS430's engine into a IS300 and customized the IS300 even more with lots of other things. And, called the "IS300" the "IS430."