2021 RX350L AWD Tow Prep Package - Retrofit?

I own a 2021 RX350L AWD, having bought it off the lot.  Lately, we've been thinking about towing a light RV, less than 3,500 pounds.  The vehicle did not have the Tow Prep Package option installed.  I gather that this package the following major components:

• Heavy-Duty Radiator
  • Heavy-Duty Fan Assembly
  • Engine Oil Cooler
  • Transmission Oil Cooler
  • Various related plenums, brackets, tubing, etc.

Where can I find the appropriate part numbers for these, so I can order them (or aftermarket equivalents)?

3 minutes ago, RX400h said:

I believe you can simply call the parts department at any Lexus dealership. 

Yeah, I tried that.  Nobody wants to go on record, as it was a factory option, not a dealer option.  They recommended I contact the service department, to see if they've ever done one.  I'm still waiting for a call back......

I had the towing package on both the 18 and 20 RXs.  I didn't want it and didn't use it, just had to pay for it to get an RX with certain other options.  I didn't think I could find one without it.  So, I hate to see you in that situation, Vince.  Sounds like a BIG job.

Hi Les, yeah, it sure seems like a big job.  I just wonder how many RX's are typically scoped out with the package (only $269 additional in 2021).  When you buy off the lot, ya gotta choose from what's there......

• 7 months later...

Vince (or other), please let me know if you added a hitch to your 2021 RX350L, including wiring? 

And whether you purchased OEM from Lexus, or went third-party (Curt, etrailer, etc.)? 

We recently purchased a 2022 RX350L off the lot, and it did not include the towing package (and thus no hitch), but does include the rear door kick sensor.  I've heard/read that we'd need to relocate the kick sensor (via an accessory package) or lose it's capability (no big deal to us now). 

I'm also having trouble finding any third-party hitches that are confirmed to fit the 2022.  I feel 99% sure that if the hitch fits the 2019+ RX350L that it will also fit our 2022, since nothing I've read would indicate any such change for this generation of the 350L's. 

Also, has anyone installed (or considered) the 'stealthhitches' option for their RX?  I like the idea & design, although their site also does include an product for the 350L 😞  I may email them to inquire.