Brake Pedal Sticks

Help!!! I have a 2000 Lexus GS300 Platinum Series, the car has 64K, and I've had it since it was new. I had the pads replaced and rotors turned last Thanksgiving because I felt my breaks stared sticking. After that was done same problem, you push on the pedal and it sticks before releases. I had this done at a Lexus Dealer here in MD, and called them back they went ahead and replaced the Brake Fluid. Which I personally think should have been done when brake pads were replaced and rotors turned. Now pedal is better but it still sticks. Any suggestions? Master Cylinder? ABS?

• 3 years later...
Help!!! I have a 2000 Lexus GS300 Platinum Series, the car has 64K, and I've had it since it was new. I had the pads replaced and rotors turned last Thanksgiving because I felt my breaks stared sticking. After that was done same problem, you push on the pedal and it sticks before releases. I had this done at a Lexus Dealer here in MD, and called them back they went ahead and replaced the Brake Fluid. Which I personally think should have been done when brake pads were replaced and rotors turned. Now pedal is better but it still sticks. Any suggestions? Master Cylinder? ABS?

I had this problem on my 1998 GS300 and had a brake master cylinder rebuild kit installed and this fixed the problem.