Tire pressure warning reset switch?

dommm

I just had my tires rotated & the owners manual (pg 437) says to initialize the "tire pressure warning system". On (pg 438) it says to "Press & hold the tire pressure warning reset switch." The picture shows (pg 438) the switch somewhere under the steering column but I can't seem to find it. Has anyone done this job & if so can you please tell me where to find this switch? thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just so everyone knows, there doesn't have to be any sort of initialization if you rotate your tires, the car can figure out on its own where the tires are unless you had a tpms sensor replaced and it wasn't programmed into the car, in which case it needs to be programmed by your dealership or a good tire shop. The tire pressure switch only resets the pressures at which your tire light will come on. From the factory they'll come on at 27p.s.i.   If you raise your tire pressures to 40p.s.i. And hold the switch, it'll change the 27psi to around 34 psi... might be confusing, I know

• 2 years later...

No one answered the question.  I have the same problem. Manual says switch is under dash left of the steering column, but i have searched 2x and its just not there. is there any other way to reset????

• 3 months later...