AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jhaanane

key programming without master key

Hy everyone. hello.gif

First of all, I apologize about my English . . . I'm french ! biggrin.gif

I post here because after I had read lot on the subject, I can't have an answer about my questions.

I'm a RX400h 2007 french owner and I bought it three years ago with only one black key with 3 remote  buttons, fully functionnal !
My seller (multi mark seller not Lexus one) wasn't honest by mail and phone and after I spent 3 hours by train and one hour by taxi, he give me only one key and told me "Do you want it or no" . . . and I bought it ! argue.gif

In 2015, I tried to get another key with my Lexus Local Seller, but he told me he couldn't because my key is actualy known by "calculator" as a wallet one (not a master one) and so he couldn't programm a new one !
I tried to get one key with a local key store, and I've now a key without buttons and I can start engine with it but I can't switch off alarm with it so it is not very usefull.
I bought a new blank key with remote on internet that was cut by a key store but wasn't programmed because no one here can do it!

I'm now a bit lost . . .

I want to know what can I do in that conext to have a new fully functionnal key with remote !

Thanks a lot to the community and thanks before your answer. inlove.gif

Regards

Go to "real" auto Locksmith ( LS). They are be able to program a  valid lexus  made Key. I own such a business and we do it all the time!

If there are too many keys already programmed  a real auto LS can wipe the computer clean  ( just Like Clinton) and re program the  keys you have.