AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

marslogan

rear lower control arms

where can I find  rearlower control arm bushings for my ls400?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CELSI0R
      Hello,

I have been searching online recently for more details about the headlight alignment procedure, as I would like to check and re-align the headlights on my 1991 LS 400. However, I have been quite confused by the results and would like some more clarification about the process.

As described in the shop diagram image I attached, the A-bolt is for horizontal adjustment, and the B-bolt is for vertical adjustment. Do both of these bolts move the actual headlight lens or just the bulb inside? What I mean by this is, when you turn the A-bolt, can you see a visible change in the headlight moving left or right (with the lights off), and when you turn the B-bolt, can you see the headlight itself moving up or down?

Of course, I will be aligning the lights based off of where the beams are hitting a wall, opposite the front of the car, but I don't want to make the lenses look crooked as a result.

Also, when removing the rubber cover on the radiator support for the A-bolt, I'm assuming you can pull it from the top using your fingers(?).

Any clarification on this subject would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Note, the second picture of the actual headlight is from this thread.

• By CELSI0R
      Hello,

I have a question regarding the front-end headlight and bumper support bracket, highlighted here in red:

More specifically, I am wondering about the locations of where the sides of this bracket bolt on to the car, and how.

I already know the following:
      - For the 3 central mounting points on the bracket, each have 2 bolts that attach to the frame.
      - This bracket can not be removed entirely without first removing the headlights and bumper from the car.

I have attached photos to aid in the understanding of my question.

Thanks!

[SOLVED]

I was able to figure out this problem, with the aid of a section from the Repair Manual, sent to me.

The bolts located on each side of the bracket attach to the fenders:

[DISCLAIMER: These photos are not mine, and are from Lextreme.com and Ebay]

• By tckinney951
      is there a code reader i can use for my 1990 lexus ls400

• By tckinney951
      is there a code reader i can use for my 1990 lexus ls400

• By stricklybizn3ss
      Hello, I've looked thru these pages for a few years now just never joined until now. I have a 1991 LS400 which I replaced the starter on and everything seems put back together correctly except I notice that there is a ground wire located between back of engine and firewall more on the passenger side that is not connected to anything. I cannot figure out by looking where it goes, I haven't been able to find anything on Google, nothing showing me in pictures, I've looked on all the forums but no luck. I have looked at the wiring diagrams but I dunno if its just me but I can't get my answer from looking at any of those either. Here is a picture of it and where it's at among with a pic of whole car, maybe someone will like it and be kinda incentive to take time and help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to hearing from someone asap. I don't wanna start it and drive until I know where it goes. I just put a couple more pics up. The ground that I'm asking about connects to the wire that I point to in the yellow arrow in pic.  Dunno exactly where that goes but it runs under bottom of motor on passenger side of it.