2001 Toyota windom lock issues

Forna

So I thought I'd try you guys since I haven't had much luck finding manuals etc online and I'm led to believe my windom *should* have the same system as an es300. 

The doors keep unlocking themselves, it doesn't matter if they're locked from the switch or the remote and it happens intermittently. Sometimes it's an immediate thing and sometimes it takes a few hours, every time I get a cunning plan it doesn't happen and the only way I've found to stop it is to remove the fuse for the drivers door lock button, but that !Removed! up the on board computer and the passenger side window so it's starting to get on my nerves lol

Any help would be much appreciated!

Forna,

The Windom is an ES300, is a gussied up Camry V6 from the same generation, and many systems and parts cross reference between them. That said, I'd do searches for your issue on YouTube, Google, etc., for Camry V6 door lock issues. You may just find what you're looking for.

As well, I'd be suspicious of the driver's door wiring through that rubber gaiter at the door hinge area.  Pull the gaiter away from the door and the body, and check those wires carefully for breaks or frayed wires. Good Luck!